quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

Poemas de Carlos Aranha

TRÊS POEMAS EM INGLÊS
CRIADOS PARA O LIVRO
"NÓS - AN INSIGHT"



NOT SO MUCH IMPASSIVE


Aos garotos que, como eu, amavam Beatles e Rolling Stones

Just imagine!
Imense illumination...
I'm an imaginary
imagination...
Not yet immaculate...
Imagine me
in immoderate imminence...
Impassioned?...
Not so much impassive.

Just imagine!
Immense,
imperishable illumination?...

GREEN, WHITE, BLUE

Para Armando Formiga

Wine, Coke,
beer...
Can I be a chemical town
or a liverpolitical civilization?
My dream is down
and your mind
is a mtaphysial damnation.
My name isn't Robert Zimmerman.
Her shirt
is a Jamaican fuck.
Funk is this poem,
folk is your baby,
punk as a green beer,
a blue wine
and a white Coke.

INSIGHT

Insight,
a light on my mind.
I don't speak Tamazight.
Insight,
how much is your heart?
Vipassana:
is in India
my insight.
It's all right, buddy,
I'm not joking.

(I started a game)

The game is this poem.
It's a book.
It's a night.
It's a look.
It's an insight.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário